Drew Brees is clearly the greatest human who has ever existed. Just weeks after being named Sports Illustrated’s Sportsman of the year and being the subject of a profile that would make Jesus jealous, the Saints Quarterback has won another award.
The National League of Junior Cotillions has named Brees the best mannered person of 2010. And he leads an illustrious top 10.
The 2010 best-mannered individuals are:
1. Drew Brees – for being a positive example and helping New Orleans rebuild.
2. Justin Bieber – for consistently showing courtesy to his fans.
3. Kate Middleton – for the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight.
4. Jamie McMurray – for the respect he has earned as a NASCAR driver.
5. Elizabeth Edwards – for the grace she displayed in facing life’s greatest challenges.
6. Chilean Miners – for demonstrating optimism under pressure during their struggle for survival.
7. Taylor Swift – for inspiring young people with her music and her manners.
8. Sandra Bullock – for setting high standards of excellence as an actress.
9. Robin Roberts – for extending warmth and kindness to “Good Morning America” guests.
10. Bill and Melinda Gates – for their example of generosity in giving to those less fortunate.
Tough news for Taylor, who fell from number 1 last year.