Justin Bieber needs to learn his place when talking about Tom Brady

King Ing October 14, 2010 9

Everyone knows I love me some Justin Bieber. But this young man better slow his roll because I love me Tom Brady a lot more. How dare you try to “106 & Park” the Patriots QB like this?

“Sack like a sacker,
Call up Mr. Brady,
Tell him leave his hair to the guy that sings Baby.”

People tell me to cut my hair all the time. Do I listen? No, I just continue to walk around NYC looking like a buffoon.

Oh and like Peter Chao says…F YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!

-H/T SB Nation

1. NEKID October 14, 2010 at 4:01 pm -

Perhaps if Bieber had a brain in his head, he would realize ‘his’ hair was first sported by the Beatles in 1964. This boy needs a spanking with a paddle for being so obnoxious.

2. Dan October 14, 2010 at 11:20 pm -

I cannot freaking believe that you actualy put this “little puke” on your site. This is supposed to be a sports site. If someone wrapped his head in ductape and I never heard another word about him I could go on with my life very easily………GIVE ME A BREAK, THIS IS A NON-STORY. FUCK HIM !!!

3. bradydream October 16, 2010 at 1:03 pm -

1) he can’t rap anyways and 2) Tom had his hair the way he does a long time so Justin wasn’t even born then so what’s his point?
    And why is the media trying to compare him to a kid anyways?

4. mythos October 17, 2010 at 3:05 pm -

Fuck that little bastard… i’d love to punch him in the cunt…

5. Stockholm October 17, 2010 at 7:21 pm -

Dude, fuck this kid. If he thinks that he originated that hair cut then somone needs to slap him the face. And as for the rapping? Maybe him and Joaquin can do a duet.

6. YankeeDownSouth October 20, 2010 at 1:07 pm -

That Lil Fucker needs to show at in Foxboro, MA and say that….then we can all watch him get his Lil kiddie ass get kicked.

7. YankeeDownSouth October 20, 2010 at 1:09 pm -

…dammit, I meant to write ” needs to show up in Foxboro”….I’m at working and trying to type quick ;-)

8. yayagetum November 7, 2010 at 2:58 pm -

why is all of yall trash talking Justin Bieber like c’mon now he is just a 16yr old teen age boy and all of yall are being harsh on him…. he wasnt serious damn

9. kenhp1 May 9, 2011 at 10:09 pm -

I agree with a good paddling on his bare butt OTK.