An Open Letter To Famous Hollywood Celebrity John Cusack

Justin May 5, 2010 42

Dear Famous Hollywood Celebrity John Cusack,

Happy Cinquo de Mayo. I hope you are well. I am a big fan of your work. In fact, High Fidelity is, hands down, my favorite movie of all time. I’m also quite fond of projects like Grosse Pointe Blank and Better of Dead. And while I must admit I’ve always found Say Anything to be a bit overrated, it’s success allowed Cameron Crowe to move on to films like Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous, which I absolutely love. I’m also looking forward to seeing Hot Tub Time Machine.

But, I’m wasting your valuable time. Let me get right to the point. We at SportsCracklePop would like to thank you for linking to us on your Twitter feed yesterday.

mv5bmtmznji5ntm0nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnduyoti3_v1_sx500_sy333_

That Hank Azaria video is certainly quite funny. I especially enjoyed the part, when he did play by play in the bathroom. What was your favorite part?

Chances are, you found our website by googling that video. I hope you also got a chance to look around a bit while you were visiting. We’re proud of what we do here, and we’ve built ourselves a nice little following of loyal readers. That being said, if there are any changes that you, Hollywood actor John Cusack, feel would make our website more Cusack accessible, please let us know. We will cater to your needs in the drop of hat, even if those needs come at the detriment of that loyal readership we have worked so hard to cultivate in the two plus years we’ve been around.

Perhaps you would like us to focus more on your beloved Chicago sports scene. The Bulls are certainly dysfunctional these days.  But, hey, Alfonso Soriano looks like he’s starting to hit. That must make things happier over at Wrigley.

Or maybe you would like us to find a small, yet quirkily lovable, role for your sister, Joan, here at the website. She always does a wonderful job when she takes on that sort of part in one of your films.

Are you still feuding with your childhood friend, Jeremy Piven? He had some unkind things to say about you in a magazine article a few years back. But, friendship is hard sometimes. I certainly hope you two old buddies can work things out. But if not, fuck that guy. He rode your coattails for years. And Entourage is starting to get stupid. How many times can Vinny Chase fail and still end up coming out back on top? Hollywood is not that forgiving. But, look who I’m talking to. You’ve successfully walked that tightrope for nearly three decades. You don’t need me to tell you.

Well, I guess that’s all for now. We’d love to hear from you again.

Thanks,
Your friends at SportsCracklePop

P.S. Did you see tha takeoff on your famous boom box scene from Say Anthing  on SNL earlier this season? (unfortunately, NBC took it off line.) While the show has no doubt had problems all year, it’s still capable of putting out true gems like this every once in a while. I just wish they weren’t buried at the end of the show, when most people have already tuned out.

1. MW May 5, 2010 at 4:34 pm -

I think “friends” should get a life. Just saying.

2. Previous John Cusack Fan May 5, 2010 at 6:08 pm -

John Cusack is a jerk!
    He calls his fans trolls because they like his 80s films, you know the ones that made him famous in the first place? Oh and if you don’t agree with one of his statements, he tells you off then blocks you. He used to be one of my favorite actors now I just think he’s a dick and wouldn’t waste my money on his films.

3. Jeff May 5, 2010 at 6:14 pm -

Cusack is a “douche bag”.

4. Samantha May 5, 2010 at 6:25 pm -

There are tons of reports of John Cusack being a jerk, just do a quick Google search. I don’t know why you are surprised, most hollywood celebrities are jerks. They forget what it’s like to be one of the “little people” and treat everyone like crap, especially their fans. They think they are entitled somehow to act like a jackass then have everyone kiss their feet. And most of them are depressed adn miserable. The fact that John Cusack is even on Twitter is pathetic. Like is he desperate for some friends or something? Does he finally realize he’s washed up and is looking for a career in politics now? Or is he just looking for people to tell him how great he is cause he has such low self esteem? You decide.

5. Simone May 5, 2010 at 6:33 pm -

John used to come into a restaurant I worked at now and then and he was always miserable and he treated the wait staff like crap. I read somewhere too that he was mean to Minnie Driver and told Savage Steve Holland to never speak to him again because he hated Better off Dead so much. Seems like there are stacks of reports of him being a jerk, which is too bad I used to be a fan.

6. Mike May 5, 2010 at 6:39 pm -

Great article! Love how you follow your complements wtih insults, he even tweet’d it again and complained bout u guys! LOL

7. Candy May 5, 2010 at 6:41 pm -

You guys are the jerks – John Cusack rocks!

8. Dave May 5, 2010 at 6:44 pm -

Candy your a troll, Cusack blows, he’s a terrible actor…his movies suck…and he’s a jackass in real life.

9. MW May 5, 2010 at 7:03 pm -

i just speak for myself but i would also block people if they would try to pick a fight with ridicolous statements and opinions. this is an exception from my side that i even comment such a thing as this – if u already have a settled mind on which side of the boat you are standing on it might be pointless to have someone trying to talk you over to the other side. especially when the other one is blind and def by own choice and only goes on babbleing nonsense. remember -my opinion.
    what u refer as “trolls” are everywhere, not only amongs jcs fans. and i just assume that u guys are on twitter too, does that mean that u are pathetic too? or is it just jc that is pathetic? interesting, not.
    if u think celebrities like to talk down to people – what are u actually doing right now? dont all people have bad days? and some people might just be extra sensitive about how “big celebrity blabla” treated them than “the guy in the brown jacket”. its easy to see other peoples actions, but i think u should take a look around your own garden first before glancing at the neighbours.

10. Tina May 5, 2010 at 9:27 pm -

I agree, John Cusack does treat his fans like shit! I wonder how he even still manages to have a career. It’s understandable why he hasn’t ever won any type of Oscar or award though. I read his tweets and think he should just become a politician.

What’s strange is my friend follows very twitter closely and has come across a guy on there calling himself @Lloyd_Dobler2 which I think I can understand why because we keep looking at his avatar but his resemblance to Cusack is uncanny. I tried repeatedly tweeting to him about it until whomever it is blocked me so I dunno.

11. Samantha May 5, 2010 at 9:40 pm -

MW – I agree people can have bad days, I’ll give you that but on twitter? When you have time to rethink your statement before you hit send? I think its pathetic he is on twitter because he’s famous he has a life (you would think) and yeah I don’t so here I am. They are in the public eye, they are there because of the fans, so for him to call his fans trolls because they like his 80s movies? That’s just plain rude doesn’t matter if hes famous or not.

12. Rick May 5, 2010 at 9:42 pm -

haha I Googled John Cusack douche bag and got this:

13. I wear my sunglasses at night May 5, 2010 at 9:53 pm -

I have been following JCusack for years; I was prewarned his fan base had some pretty mean people following him on the net & I can often see why his fan base are often sometimes called “trolls” it has nothing to do with (off topic responces to blogs
    as a definition)
    It has to do with the countless readds to him with (a much younger than him fan base) with nothing else to say; but “wanna come out & play johnny?”)
    11 times a day; & the use of women posed in various stringed bikinis or just bras & undies. They even lie and say its their pictures.

If they are deleted they make up new pages.
    And proceed with their adoration chants of how wonderful he is! (which I guess he enjoys totally his business)
    Unfortunately; its not only these silly little girls on the pompous circus ride its various Artist wanna be’s also; for the virtual polictical play!
    With all their pushy talk do you like my work? & when he is kind enough to respond they expect more & more & more like I guess dinner & a movie.
    Or maybe full frontal nudity in the next senseless rated “R” garbage flick!

Whats worse they(the trolls) find out who likes him & then taunt them miserably; I’ve known who the guy is boinking thanks to them, before I ever even read it in online; headlines
    then all this does is make most of his loyal fans too afraid to even respond to anyone as in fear they are always going to be blocked or deleted or axed however you wanna slice it! “it all sucks!”
    before anyone gives them a chance. they gossip spread lies and whats worse they do the lying!

If you follow Cusack you will suffer a broken heart if not by him “the lovely lil too young for him bad complexion trolls who follow him”
    or all those wanting to attached to him becuz wow wee he used them online and said he liked their art “get over it!”

The whole experience will most likely tear you to shreds.
    There is also a few men who pose as women I guess to further hide their identities becuz they are actually gay men with man crushes for him “so definitely watch out for those weirdoes!”

If you were on his myspace you experienced getting axed by his staff the moment you even disagreed with him; His facebook was the same way even posting anything on a spiritual note was considered too controversy
    and you were deleted instantly by the staff.
    There was a warinc email address also but you were told well; don’t give him anything there all his mail is gone over by his staff.

I’m actually not surprised with people referring to him as a “jerk” or “dickhead” he has a short fuse for anyone who disagrees with him afterall; he is considered a major star and obviously lived in a glass house that noones allowed to throw rocks at? agree with the article above and honestly read it but didn’t see any criticisms; maybe you have to read less defensively. Mr Cusack.

My deepest sincere apologies if this was a lil rough but all true I think you should follow at your own risk
    signed bambi

ps as of yet I am still following JC; maybe the last one standing after the blood bath wins.
    your guess is as good as mine

14. Anonymous May 5, 2010 at 9:54 pm -

what ticks me off most about this homo is he thinks he knows all there is to know about politics..oh yeah we should believe him cause hes famous so he must be smart. his job is pretending to be other peopel, how does that make him qualified to preach to others about politics and what we as a country should do.
    what a hack!

15. Cheryl May 5, 2010 at 10:10 pm -

I agree there are quite a few indicators online he is a pompous prick.
    I even had a friend that met him on the set of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and she said he was extreme rude to her.

16. Previous John Cusack Fan May 5, 2010 at 10:34 pm -

Hey I WEAR MY SUNGLASSES, thanks for posting that. I guess I can see why he’s so bitter and pissy now with everyone. I do think that maybe he should just pack it in though with Twitter cause this might be impacting his career with his real fans who actually care about him and his films. They are left with a black eye, wounded and in shock that the actor they’ve worshiped since the 80s seems to be a jerk. I know I am and I know I didn’t say anything controversial or rude and he flipped out at me and axed me and I’ve been following his works since ’85.

17. Mark May 5, 2010 at 10:39 pm -

He is such a mediocre actor, am I really teh only one that can see that???!!!!!
    The ONLY reason hes where he is now is because of Say Anything and the Lloyd Dobbler character and he isnt’ even grateful he just talks about hating the 80s and that its disgusting he was a teenage actor. I have no respcet for peopel like that, that bite the hand that feeds them

18. TJ May 5, 2010 at 10:40 pm -

Aw, really, SportsCracklePop?

I totally agree with MW’s comments.

I don’t understand why people keep picking on John Cusack. First the grammar/spelling and now this. Hahah, who cares? That said, he’s entitled to express his own opinions, and if you don’t want to hear them, then just unfollow him and go on your merry way. It’s hard enough to properly get a point across in 140 characters or fewer, so there’s really no point in arguing with him.

Personally, I’ll believe that he’s a jerk when I actually experience it. We all have our moments. That, and who knows? Maybe he gets a little tired of hearing about his 80s movies all the time.

I think he’s just misunderstood, maybe even a little moody at times, but certainly not a total jerk. Anyway, the rumors on google are always either dated or the same thing over and over.

As for the “trolls”, have you seen some of the rude tweets he’s gotten? They’re enough to make anyone defensive, and if they’re going to give him a hard time, there’s nothing wrong with him hitting the block button.

Bottom line, there’s definitely more to the real John Cusack than just Lloyd Dobler, Lane Meyer, etc., and I think people should just learn to accept and respect that.

Haha, on a side note, I’m surprised one of his die-hard fans hasn’t done a “Leave John Cusack alone!” youtube video yet.

19. Carien May 5, 2010 at 11:06 pm -

I’m sorry I don’t get it — why is he so annoyed at this article? They didn’t insult him — I think the comments about his personal life it was unnecessary but not insults — I think he’s being way toooo oversenstative right now and taking it out on his fans!
    maybe he’s off his meds or back on coke again LMAO

20. Tara May 5, 2010 at 11:08 pm -

How did this turn into a John Cusack bashing fest site? Poor Johnny, I would be a jerk too if people said things like this about me. :(

21. Con Air Fan May 6, 2010 at 9:13 am -

Good thing this wasn’t a open letter to Justin Bieber…his fans would want Justin’s head on a platter

22. Heather May 6, 2010 at 9:37 am -

How is this a johncusack bashing site?

People have just been hurt and are clearly maybe just now saying how they have been!

“ignoring the problem doesn’t make it go away”

I noticed the “riding on the coat tails” nice touch something I wrote actually years ago.

I was invited to four places on the net where johncusack was
    and blocked each time.
    I also waited those four years and was also invited to his twitter and said i’m praying for you mr cusack and was also blocked by him.

How was I being mean?

Must of been one of those moody days ehhh?

As far as his comments about his 80’s movies it was probably just his sarcasm I wouldn’t take that too seriously.

I would like to say it has been a
    “troll battle” following mr cusack and I think he has coined a new phrase fighting off the trolls for internet slang.
    If you have made over three pages to him and blocked every time I’d probably consider yourself a troll.

But what I also consider a troll MrCusack is some of the people right in your inner circle
    some are distant relatives bashing these fans.

Some people that also work for you; I hope you fire about four of them and keep just two.
    But clearly none of my business.

I was treated like SCUM by some man called Bradley; who also abuses fans online him as well as his two daughters.
    Then they LIE and say it was you who treated them bad.
    Real Coy I will tell ya!
    Lets break out a lie detector test if you dont believe me?

Someone asked me isn’t the internet suppose to be fun?
    Not with those kinda people around!!!

Maybe you should rethink whose actually those SWELL REAL deserving friends?

I never deserved the black eye & fat lip!

Theres also an X friend
    of Mr Cusacks who is bent on trashing him at every turn like someone said here its all old news now!
    Very True!

I also got blocked and readded you but I just won’t mention i’m praying for you again.

The whole idea twitter is ruining your career is absurd.

And the whole Idea someone should make a leave johncusack alone video is absurd also!

Its clear your fans have been mistreated!

If you are a wanna be ass kisser ARTIST or wrote a book or what you consider true friends or working staff? you are not mistreated
    “you are in the right clique” and most likely have’nt been treated like scum.

But I will say this the little people make the big star famous in the first place
    treat all people fairly becuz Karma is a bitch!

Why I still follow maybe I am crazy!
    and if this was on twitter it would be “selectively tweeted” by one of my enemies
    and said; see she even calls herslf crazy…

Just like it was “selectively tweeted my son would kick their ass becuz of their treatment of me” but they forgot to tweet the line
    “but I do not like violence”
    but of course;

So I had to do like three name changes; and have very few friends (on a pg I follow you on)

Plus a stalker I picked up on an old yahoo 360
    whose threaten to kill me!
    Its been a blast!

When I asked someone kindly remove my name
    from your twitter im in hiding they refused and said im not responsible for your safety.
    which is true; but I did ask them kindly and told them i’m in danger.
    They I guess thought making my other ID known instead of the danger they are putting me in.
    Was most important!
    Talk about your stress?
    I want my fucking tea now!

What you need to realize Mr Cusack becuz we are a fan and do admire you
    We are putting ourselves in danger
    not just weirdoe stalkers;
    but these so called wonder people in your inner circle who have been abusive online to good people.

Someone said if we can’t take it unfollow
    so true!
    But just take time to hear us out MrCusack and realize some of us have been in pain
    and I will leave you with the timely
    God Bless You!
    that all your mean friends seem to detest!

with all my heart
    diehard JCusackFan

23. DD's May 6, 2010 at 11:08 am -

btw; you are definitely not pathetic!

24. santiagoken May 6, 2010 at 12:27 pm -

This post sucks… Why are you sucking Cusacks ass? Has SCP gone hollywood too?

25. morozisolnce May 6, 2010 at 12:37 pm -

It`s foolish talk. He is sure, famous, alone middle-aged man. But hi is don`t care. Policy, baseball and boxing is his love. Let him alone

26. MW May 6, 2010 at 4:18 pm -

i always thought that jc was a terrific actor. i dont know the definition of an actual “fan” but i actually didnt know anything about him until i started to follow him on twitter like 1,5 months ago. and all i can say, that i really like him!
    if i wouldnt agree with him or if anything would offend me i would simply unfollow – and if someone gets blocked i assume that specific someone made some kind of comment that was supposed to offend him. i tweet to him quite a lot now cause i think he has great opinions and is fun and im not getting blocked or treated badly by the other followers etc etc. i think that it speaks for itself.
    someone with bad intentions is easily spotted. some of u guys have some silly pointless arguments and remarks that im not even going to make a comment on.
    and what goes for this so called article – who has the time and energy to write something like this? and even link to some old gossip-page? this is lower than low, but, its only a blog and the guys writing on it – i just guess will propably never write anything more in their life than just blogs with their nearest friend following it.

27. jennyc May 7, 2010 at 12:48 am -

i been a fan of john’s for about 4 years or a little bit more since 1408 and i have seen his other films such as the giffters and other good ones like true colors.. i think on how people are treating him is awful like the spelling stuff you know i have many friends who suffer with some of that stuff really who cares its called “typos” i personal don’t see the big deal with it i mean it gives my brain more of a work out at i think once a while people need. any how i have noticed that he has been not responding to anyone but as well not a lot of celebs do i don’t suspect anyone of them to answer me . its kind of like what ever thing i really think the reason why some people bash him is because there maybe trying to get his attention and well they do that thinking it will get his attention real quick. and for the article i think its unnecessary to ask anything about his personal life come on.. would you share with us about your life i mean really man.. yes we are the ones who made him to what he is.. but its his life and its your choice to go see his films people have to understand that those movies are just roles he is playing not reality. so what he is mean sometimes eh not the end of the world. but i also think sometimes he could be rather nice. but let him chose the life he wants to lead. and if he wants share what he knows with the world then cool.. ill go see his films because i go see his performance as a actor i don’t judge his personal life i judge his acting and alot of his movies are great.. some people take the celeb thing to personal and who you made them out to be oh they have to bend over backwards to you.. no they don’t they also worked there butt to getting up at weird hours and being at places they don’t want to be at but they do.. and dealing with weirdos .. if john blocks me … for me ill be like eh .. ill see you at the movies i don’t kiss his ass. im more of a who cares for the people who have problems with it you guys have the problems not him…. so in closing i don’t care if this made sense its my own oppion

everyone and as you can see i have typos.. i do not care and my grammar sucks but you know what i use to care but i don’t anymore =) thats for all you spelling nuts

28. morozisolnce May 7, 2010 at 7:40 am -

My favourite films: “The Jack Bull”, “Hi-Fi”, “War, Inc”, “1408”, “Being John Malkovich”, “Grifters”, “Identity” .

29. doodoo brown May 7, 2010 at 9:53 am -

when john collaborated with spike jonze they created a masterpiece called “being john malkovich”. the man is an artist who has worked with some of the most creative people on the planet and i admire his courage in risking his career to confront issues like the invasion and occupation of Iraq. i recommend war inc. to anyone interested in political movies like syriana, body of lies, or lions for lambs.

30. DD's May 7, 2010 at 9:57 am -

I think mayb karma is just paying people back

As far as who he blocks

Sure mayb he had a bad day…he is tired
    And his choices are definitely his business
    No One is asking him to respond he has already given some of us dm’s

but come on when someone says I prayed for you and he blocks them???
    I think that shows a lack of empathy like I have never seen.
    Why not just hit the unfollow button

but this is also about; other fans bashing other fans & its gotta stop!
    besides some of us have gotten some dm’s from him
    & maybe we are pretty happy about that!

And him being on twitter is exciting
    (and not his staff reading everything like b4 sorry but that was just EL”creepy”)

We like his movies also; I just never attend rated “R” its my policy to help my girls grow into individuals with respect for themselves and we sometimes enjoy church so we have chosen NOT to see some of his movies.
    We actually are disappointed when we can’t see his movies becuz he chose it to be too raunchy!

Who cares about typos those people who do the grammar checks are plain lame they need to get a life.

Ignoring people haven’t been hurt by others
    while following cusack as in some have mentioned they weren’t hurt..
    oh well good for them, but some of us have been bashed pretty badly called whore, fat, trash, psycho bitch all kinds of horrible names by other fans…
    its all forgiven by me; but I still see some of the females on his page being bashed.
    It reminds me of what I went through.

And I never expected to meet the man
    just becuz I really like him people can b insensitive towards fans especially men towards the women it seems.
    And personally, I think its been awful I was told he wouldn’t even care if I died and maybe so but for people to be that cruel is wrong…

ALSO, Tell the publicist showing up here and acting like its “a bed of roses” following Cusack maybe so for her; but not for some of us… they say hit the block button but when you hit that button a (100) times or more you just one day stop enjoying the net like you use to…
    I think its amazing some of us hung in there this long.
    like I told one woman its like an
    “endurance test” its kinda bullshine also its been that way.
    following Craig Ferguson has been a peice of pudding pie…smiles

Also; I was blocked on jc’smyspace for leaving a verse on memorial day weekend
    John 15:13
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

It was pretty unbelivable especially when I was addressing how much I loved the Grace is Gone Movie very oscar worthy performance.
    I was removed from the myspace that day within the hour of leaving the comment…(and told noone possibly knew who I was) but how was I also removed from the Facebook within minutes later when I had a different email.
    Someone in charge definitely wanted rid of me!
    But they probably never imagined someday we’d all be telling JC how his wonderful staff treated fans.
    So becuz I offended someone with a verse I was axed within the hour boom boom both places
    And yes I cried about it!
    So sorry!

I heard through the grapevine JohnCusack has no idea how mean some of his staff are?
    I never hurt anyone; I didn’t deserve how I was treated!
    there wouldn’t be comments here if there wasn’t clearly some problems with the mistreatment of people think about it?

(in responce to Tina) I tried following LloydDobler2 three times and he blocked me at hello honestly; I think he has some issues
    not sure but explaining, (like how he puts it)im just really private I dont think is it.
    He later was calling people stalkers and freaks
    and all I tried to do was say hello.
    He is another one who loves to bash the cusack following; especially the women, go figure.

I just know I’m about done with twitter but I do like the few nice friends i’ve met
    as far as Mr Cusack I just wish the very best for him; And I fought tooth and nail(4yrs) to say a few sentences to him “im praying for you” and I was blocked by him and yes I did cry over it.
    sometimes, I think people get the wrong ideas about genuine people But for people to come on this lil blog and say awww “poor johnny” thats whats really pathetic
    im sure he is a big boy girls he can take care of himself.
    have a good life later

whoever wrote this im @loverofhoney
    on twitter if you care to air out any feelings you have on why you do not like MrCusack

he is just a man who got famous at an early age
    got everything he ever wanted with the golden spoon in his mouth, yes he has worked hard but come on he was destined to be famous, his father was. If you were handed everything women begging to sleep with you? what kinda person do you think you’d become humble? not
    So in his defence maybe he can’t help he is a jerk.
    Maybe you should just lighten up, now that you spoke your mind and just leave the guy alone.

If I can still like him after how I have been treated anyone can.
    I dare say though you do have some balls
    lol
    takecare

31. morozisolnce May 7, 2010 at 1:27 pm -

You are right, Mr.DD. He is wonderful actor. And I love “Grace is Gone” very very much too! :-)

32. DD's May 7, 2010 at 7:33 pm -

dear morozisolnce

I’m a woman(*_*)

33. morozisolnce May 8, 2010 at 5:49 am -

I am very very very sorry!!! I am too )

34. Tom May 9, 2010 at 10:54 pm -

John Cusack is a worthless piece of shit who treats his fans like they are dirt!!!
    MGM studios even lost money on Hot Tub Time Machine. It’s only made $27 million thus far and it cost $50 million to make:

What type of person would treat his fans like that?
    If I was him, I would definitely start looking for a new staff, publicist, and maybe a new agent or he needs to just get out of acting all together because his recent movies have sucked. He is clearly a miserable person.

35. jennyc May 10, 2010 at 1:23 am -

im sorry tom but the article does not help at all..

36. DD's May 10, 2010 at 9:42 am -

Awwww Tom
    you are so nice
    it feels so good to know despite all the hardship I’ve gone thur
    theres still men out there like you who are not afraid to speak out
    for those who have been hurt
    you are truly my new hero
    big warm huggss from the bottom of my heart

37. Stacy July 20, 2010 at 9:15 pm -

I agree with all these statements about Cusack being a douchebag. What’s funny is I was reading threw these comments and saw where “Tom” wrote that he would suggest him getting a new agent. Out of curiosity, I did some google research and he actually switched agents from William Morris Agency to Creative Artists in June so apparently he read these comments and took the advice but either way, I don’t know if any agent out there can save his career. He needs an attitude adjustment!

38. debbie doole November 26, 2010 at 10:04 pm -

woe these are really mean commennts. I think yur great johnnie and agood actor but maybe i dont know you that well.lol anyway

39. Fanny November 15, 2012 at 5:25 pm -

I can’t believe all these trolls comments! How pathetic! Seriously guys stop fantasise over actors! J. Cusack is not a hero. He’s just a human being with his failures. Get a life and give him a break.

40. Kristy January 24, 2013 at 10:28 am -

John Cusack is awesome! I have been following his twitter account for a few years now and he is a great actor. I have liked him since before “Con Air” but my all time favorite is the horror film “1408”.
    John is just like the rest of us(ordinary) people, just he makes movies and I gotta say he is very telanted indeed. But you get fans out there who basically want a peice of him and the high life and wanting his money, these type aren’t actual fans.
    I’m not accusing anyone, but I haven’t had anything bad said to me, I’m still a huge fan and always will be.

41. Jennie July 19, 2013 at 7:56 am -

First &Foremost, John Cusack is not.a jerk. Everyone has their opinions on certain actors, but why John, you don’t have to like his newer movies, but I think an.actor will be good in.any movie old or new. Think about if this was you, would you like people to talk about you, or your movies? Think of it like this if you know about acting, and what it requires then negative comments would be appropriate. It takes alot of hard work, and alot of traveling away from the ones you love. Maybe that’s why John never married or had kids because he’s too busy. But I will never give up on him, or his movies. Once a Cusack fan always a Cusack fan, but that’s just me. I don’t give a damn either on who has anything bad to say about me or John, I like politics, and I’m glad he’s into them also

42. Heather July 24, 2013 at 2:26 am -

Ashamed I even wrote anything.
    Please forgive me Mr Cusack
    Was hurt following you around
    the net.
    My own choice. My own fault.
    Sorry