The George W Bush Presidential library has released a list of some of the stuff it will have on display.
Sports memorabilia is high on the list. The facility will feature a baseball bat from 2001 signed by every living Hall of Famer. It will also have this autographed jersey.
There’s a bunch of weird stuff on the list:
- A pair of custom cowboy boots emblazoned with a giant â€œGWBâ€ monogram
- Diamond-and-sapphire jewelry given to Laura Bush by the king of Saudi Arabia
- A mosaic of St. Peterâ€™s Square given to Bush by Pope Benedict
- A bat signed by all the living members of the Baseball Hall of Fame, circa 2001
- The 9mm Glock Saddam Hussein had on him when US forces captured him
- Gold and silver swords
- A surfboard
- Countless cowboy hats and saddles
You know what I don’t see, though? BOOKS!!!