Did you see Mark Sanchez eating a hot dog on the sideline during the Jets-Raiders game on Sunday?
That’s it, trust me. Well, he got caught and he was embarrassed. And now, Sanchez has decided to make up for it by poisoning those most in need of help.
Sanchez has bought 500 hot dogs and 500 hamburgers, along with buns and rolls, through A&P supermarket, and donated them to the Community Soup Kitchen of Morristown, N.J.
All those nitrates! And what about the chances that these people will end up paralyzed, like that lady who got E coli from eating ground beef? Come on, Mark. How about some fruits and whole grains for these people?
Still, it was a nice gesture. Sanchez seems like a decent guy.