Well if you do have the spare scrilla, you can have “The Man Wall” from Hybrid Space Furniture. What does it include you ask?
* 42â€³ Vizio Flat Panel LCD HDTV
* 3 – 26â€³ Vizio Flat Panel LCD HDTVs
* 1000 watt Panasonic 5.1 Home Theater System
* DVD player with 5-CD changer
* iPod docking station
* 2 – Wireless surround sound speakers
* Live 7-foot sports ticker with built-in computer
* 1 year free service for sport’s ticker
* Full-size built-in beer refrigerated beer keg
* 1000 watt microwave oven
* 2 cigar humidors (holds 25 cigars each)
* 32-bottle wine rack
This sounds great, but the ungrateful bastard in me thinks there should be some changes. Instead of the wine rack, why not substitute a wine fridge or a fridge in general instead of the kegerator. That way you can replenish it with an assortment of cold, frosty beverages of your choice. And what is up with the wood color. Did I get lost in time andÂ travel back 30 years?
Anyways, I can’t afford this so who really cares what I think. Has anyone out there tried to build something like this? Let me know.