Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian star in GQ

King Ing March 18, 2009 11

Enough with the story of Alex Rodriguez in this months Details. Lets get focused on the spread in GQ featuring Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian. There is no kissing of mirrors in these pictures as the “Bush and the Tush” glam it up for the cameras. Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson wish they looked this good.

And a little known fact about myself. I am the self-proclaimed “Fat Reggie Bush.”

rb

rb1

rb2

rb3

rb4

rb5

rb6

1. Will March 18, 2009 at 10:31 am -

I am a big fan of Reggie Bush………..and his abs- now, he got me really jealous, my ass will be hitting the gym even more- if not to look near like that, or to even have a darn, 1pack, 2pack, or 3 pack abs. :-) Love the spread, and the whole article as a matter of fact. Reggie if you are reading this help a brother out- need some tips on getting that look- seriously!!

2. Will March 18, 2009 at 10:32 am -

OH BTW- can’t leave the beautiful, vivacious, sex pot KIM out of the this ….. what else is there to say KIM- just stop girl, just stop. But, keep on loving my boy REG!! You are haute/hott/ HOTTT!!!

3. Reggie Burning Bush March 18, 2009 at 12:30 pm -

Reggie, you sure look good for one of the biggest disappointments in NFL history. Hope those roid-induced abs carry you far in the Canadian Football League next season.

4. Sam March 18, 2009 at 12:32 pm -

Good point RBB. Pretty soon Kim will dump him to be with a real NFL player — and someone who’s NOT playing for the Toronto Argonauts!

5. KyleT March 18, 2009 at 1:52 pm -

Arod is now jealous.

6. daron April 17, 2009 at 1:53 pm -

reggie that is one hot girl you got there if you dont hold on to that woman you lose her indefintely,i need to start working so the girls can feel all over my body

7. Anjanette January 9, 2010 at 10:26 am -

who would not envy the beauty and body of Kim Kardashian. that woman is a living goddess. she an exotic and seductively beautiful face plus a curvaceous body.

8. Marcelino February 11, 2010 at 9:00 am -

Kim Kardashian is no doubt very sexy and beautiful but i wonder if she would stay that way once she gave birth to a couple of kids.