Shock and awe hit the Interweb this morning after SI dropped their scandalous report about Arod’s alleged steroid use in 2003. There has been a ton of coverage of this story today, so we’ve collected some of the priceless nuggets for your enjoyment.
- “Do you think it was a coincidence that the second Arod started dating Madonna, Madonna turned into the incredible hulk?” (Barstool sports)
- “It’s hard to admit it, but Jose Canseco was right again.” (Deadspin)
- “At least he wonâ€™t have to hear the â€œA-Fraudâ€ chant now; â€œA-Roidâ€ rolls off the tongue much better.” (SBB)
- “As we’ve seen with Giambi, Pettitte, etc., a little time just makes everyone forget.” (Awful Announcing)
- Joe Torre’s book is now irrelevant, last week’s news. (Pinstripe Alley)
- “Itâ€™s been proven that Rodriguez has a soft exterior and is prone to distractions. This will most certainly be one. Weâ€™re not talking about stupid Madonna stuff anymore.” (LoHud Yankees Blog)
- When the other 103 names are released, surely there will be some Red Sox players on that list. (The Joy of Sox)