Jessica Simpson has gained a couple Larry Legends (lbs)

King Ing January 26, 2009 35

Tony Romo said he wanted Jessica Simpson to gain a couple of pounds, but this might have been too much. The once hot blonde bombshell showed up to the 99.9 Kiss Country Chili Cookoff at C.B. Smith Park in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida looking much different from the days of the Dukes of Hazzard movie. Goodbye hot pants; hello high waisted jeans.

Then again, who am I to judge as I am scarfing down a pint of Hagen Daz at 10AM.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

Beat the NFL odds and watch our wallet gain some weight as well when you follow the NFL picks at BetFirms.

1. bshrek January 26, 2009 at 10:59 am -

oh my god..what is this world coming too…

2. gcarv January 26, 2009 at 11:39 am -

I was @ that concert…… was actually excited bout J. Simpson till she came on stage :(

3. LB January 26, 2009 at 11:56 am -

Damn, did she eat all the chili!

4. Kirkp January 26, 2009 at 11:03 pm -

&*@%^#$&* — the sound of my jaw hitting the keyboard

5. JoseOle January 27, 2009 at 3:12 pm -

Romo is no longer a lucky man, just a man trying to figure out how to get away from her without here eating his arm.

6. The Sports Hernia January 27, 2009 at 5:23 pm -

“I was @ that concert…… was actually excited bout J. Simpson till she came on stage”

Wow, you actually purchased tickets to the ’99.9 Kiss Country 24th Annual Chili Cookoff 2009′?

7. DrJimmy January 27, 2009 at 6:41 pm -

Romo planted the Starch Bomb in her. Beware, Romo’s next conquest!

8. momojojo January 27, 2009 at 8:04 pm -

Where did she buy the “Just For Mom” pants? That’s happening!

9. meatwod January 27, 2009 at 8:21 pm -

I think she’s still sexy as ever!
    I’d still do her!

10. MacKenzie January 27, 2009 at 8:44 pm -

I think she looks good!! Good for her! Why don’t you post a pic of a fat guy so we can all talk about how fat he is!! People are WAY TOO hard on women and their weight. Leave us alone. Geeeez…let Jessica eat her chilli in peace.

11. John V. January 27, 2009 at 9:14 pm -

She’s rockin’ a pair of Mom Jeans. Lmao. But lowkey, she still looks good in that full figure looking kinda way.

12. Blaise January 28, 2009 at 12:38 am -

Next year she’ll be blocking for Romo.

13. Larry Moten January 28, 2009 at 12:39 am -

When did she win a wrestling title?

14. Jamram January 28, 2009 at 2:44 am -

The next holder of the Dvia title in the WWE. Man has she put on the pounds!!!!!

15. RexRaveR January 28, 2009 at 7:08 am -

You guys are nuts. She is still DYNOMITE!!

16. Blaise January 28, 2009 at 9:36 am -

I don’t know if she’s dynomite, but her ass sure exploded.

17. Mister Man January 28, 2009 at 12:25 pm -

Sounds like user MacKenzie is also a giant fat cow. Good for her. It’s America. Men die all over the world in wars to protect your right to shout ignorant nonsense from your big fat mouth. Keep chowing down, babeeee!

18. k January 28, 2009 at 1:44 pm -

Lovin the mom jeans.

19. krysandsue January 29, 2009 at 11:01 am -

All of you are a bunch of hypocrites! She probably went from a size 2 to a size 6 woopdedoo! Jessica Simpson is your standard size real woman and if she were your girl you’d be proud to have her on your arm, I’M SURE!! More cushion for the pushin is what Tony Romo is saying….you go girl!!!

20. Lucie January 29, 2009 at 2:15 pm -

comments like that are the reason I eat like a bird and stay 125 lbs. People are cruel. It is also comments like these that made my daughter anorexic. What’s wrong with a full figured woman?? Why are men allowed a spare tire! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH our society makes me sick! Lets face it most men would do a tree if the knot hole was big enough! Women are the meanest sex! I say we get rid of the 100 lb models and get real woman in there! Your beautiful Jessica!

By Lucie on Jan 29, 2009

21. Mister Man January 30, 2009 at 7:40 am -

* * COW ALERT * * – please add “krysandsue” and “Lucie” to the I-Look-Like-A-Cow Club. GO stuff your faces on the couch in front of Oprah.

22. Kelly January 30, 2009 at 3:58 pm -

So… Mister Man… what should a woman weigh? Oh… and you have a small wanker…

23. Brandon January 30, 2009 at 5:04 pm -

Men like skinnier women because they are better looking. Just a fact of life. Men aren’t “allowed a spare tire”. Among me and my friends I’ll tell you who has better luck with women…it’s the ones who take care of themselves and avoid all you can eat chili competitions and taco bell at 4 AM (even though we do all of that). Just walk around the block or do some sit ups. Really not hard to stay in shape. This is bad, she looks awful, and what the human eye finds appealing is what it is. Sorry, women, you’ll have to stay skinny because we like you like that. And we’ll try and stay skinny for you too because at the end of the day you prefer that anyways. Don’t act so high and mighty with your you love everyone mentality.

24. Tiffany January 30, 2009 at 5:34 pm -

ok…sometimes a camera can add 10 lbs…thats fine…i just dont understand why on earth she would wear something so unflattering…i mean seriously. she had to know how bad that looked. i doubt she is even that big…prolly a size 6…which is small….i would like to see some more pictures of her recently and see if it was just the outfit or if she really has put on a little weight. and in all reality? so what if she has?! like i said, i bet she’s still smaller than the average american woman… WHO CARES???

25. Mr. Wonderful January 31, 2009 at 3:31 pm -

She’s only famous because of her looks. If she loses them – and apparently she has – she’s a goner.

26. Corey Frisbee January 31, 2009 at 4:43 pm -

terrible to be so tied to your looks

27. Kelly January 31, 2009 at 4:50 pm -

I’ve seen some articles that state she was a 6, and some that say she was a 16… she’s 5’3”, which IMO, I think she’s closer to a 10…12 at the most. Either way, she really should tone up, but she’s no where near as fat as half the ppl at the frickin chili cookoff anyway…what’s the point of dogging her? She makes more money than all of us put together!

28. Mister Man February 2, 2009 at 7:35 am -

Uh oh. Kelly wants to join the cow herd. There’s not enough room since you’re all so fat. Also: the wanker’s BIG – just ask your mom.

29. silam February 5, 2009 at 1:36 am -

I feel really bad for jessica… It seems like she just added a couple of pounds, so what’s the big idea. What’s really sad about society is dogging someone for gaining weight. I bet if she had lost tons of weight and went down to 90 or 80 pounds ;no one would be dogging her like that…

30. Sebastian February 5, 2009 at 2:28 pm -

I love plump women! I’d still do her.
    *shhhhhhhwiiiiiiiing* :)

31. Brian Zappa February 10, 2009 at 10:27 pm -

Hah, still better looking than most. Shes not even fat c’mon! You people suck! Prolly just jelous!

32. stabmasterarson April 8, 2009 at 8:30 pm -

Like Britney Shake-A Spears I never thought she was all that to begin with, but then again I can’t stand women who dye their locks blonde. It’s like all that hair dye messes with their brain, case in point, Dennis Rodman, LOL!

33. rachel October 16, 2009 at 7:57 am -

Jessica is fine the way she is ever one got something bad to say.what’s wrong with you she’s sexy.she is getting more old and everone change in life.who cares. People grow upwith these nasty comment .