Against the Spread (NFL Week 15)

DeGags December 11, 2008 7

The Saints are the most inconsistent good team in football. They crush some opponents and lose to weaker ones. The Chicago Bears are consistent, they have lost to every NFC South team they have faced. I like both of these teams, but the Saints are playing better football this season, and I love them as underdogs. I will go so far as to say that I think New Orleans is better than Carolina, even though they lost to them earlier this season. New Orleans faces a must win in this game if they want to make the playoffs, and they will win.

10 Units New Orleans +3.5 over Chicago ATS.

Record 26-26 (-6.6 Units)

1. BT Capper December 11, 2008 at 9:45 pm -

If I followed this guy, I would be broke!

2. PJ Bears Fan December 12, 2008 at 1:36 am -

WRONG!

3. BIG JOHN December 12, 2008 at 5:35 am -

DEGAGS IS BACK! WAY TO GO YOU LITTLE BASTARD!. WISH I WAS THERE TO SEE BALL TUG CRAPPER’S RETARDED FACE WHEN THE CHICAGO CHIPMUNKS WENT FOR A 1ST DOWN FIELD GOAL AND NOT COVER THE SPREAD. BT CRAPPER SHOULD KEEP HIS RETARDED FUCKING MOUTH SHUT SHUT WHEN YOU COVER. HEY BT CRAPPER. GO CRAP OUT THE DICK YOUR BOUYFRIEND LEFT IN YOUR ASS LAST NIGHT.

4. BT Capper December 12, 2008 at 8:34 am -

The spread was Bears -3. I don’t know where he came up with 3.5? It was never 3.5 in Vegas.

It was a push…so calm down

5. DeGags December 12, 2008 at 8:58 am -

Hey Big John, thanks for the support. And thank you all for reading my artice, but please remember this is all for fun. I get my lines from my sports website, and yes the lines are sometimes off depending on the action that they are seeing. Usually the line moves where the underdog receives more points as most chumps take the favorite every time. Regardless, my picks are based on my lines that I receive, not Vegas, not The Post or anyplace else. If you need to buy the 1/2 point in order to follow my picks, then I suggest doing so. We were 2 seconds away from all of this being a moot point, but hey, it was a great game. I am feeling very confident about this weekend, something I honestly have not felt since Thanksgiving. Some times the picks are clearer than others. Good luck to us all!! And thanks for reading.

6. Big G December 12, 2008 at 9:16 am -

line was -3

7. DeGags December 12, 2008 at 10:57 am -

http://www.sportsinteraction.com Going forward these lines are the only ones I will be using.