WAGs of Oktoberfest

California Correspondent September 24, 2008 16

With the Oktoberfest festival going on right now in Germany we decided what goes better with a bunch of German lagers than a bunch of hot chicks. So today we offer you the Wag-tastic matchup featuring the wives and girlfriends of German and German-American athletes. First off the Die Mannschaft!

Sara Foster (Tommy Haas)

Verena Kerth (Oliver Kahn)

Nicola Valentina (Philipp Lahm) Sandy Meyer-Wolden (Boris Becker)

Sarah Bradner (Bastian Schweinsteiger)

Petra Frings (Thorsten Frings), Lena Mühlbacher (Tim Borowski), Nicola Valentina

Missy Peregrym (Ben Roethlisberger – Swiss-German descent)

Laurie Schaub (Matt Schaub)        Ashley Eckstein (David Eckstein)

Anyone know of any other German or German-American athletes with a smoking hot girlfriend or wife? List them in the comments and we’ll update this post with their photos.

1. jeff September 24, 2008 at 4:35 pm -

Ashley Eckstein-not so hot at all.

Missy Peregrym-who the heck is she? Looks like a dude. Ben is dating a blonde woman or at least a week ago he was. Unless this chick dyed her hair. But the blonde was hot-this chick isn’t.

Sarah Foster is #1 hottie. Smokin’ babe.

2. brett September 24, 2008 at 4:40 pm -

Man who is Sarah Foster? She is sexy. Bradner is hot in girl next door way.

Roethlisberger’s wife or girlfriend is some wanna be actress. Not sure what she’s in but she doesn’t seem to be the brightest. Or the hottest. The picture you have of her is good but she isn’ that pretty usually. Needs some speaking classes. Then again, so does he.

Eckstein looks better elsewhere, this picture isn’t greatest but she is hot.

And Sandy I had never seen but would like to see more of. Very sexy.

3. Isaac September 24, 2008 at 4:41 pm -

Brilliant post!

4. California Correspondent September 24, 2008 at 4:45 pm -

Jeff, let me refer you to the encyclopedia of wags for Missy Peregrym: http://www.wagrankings.com/wag/profile/missy-peregrym/
    She’s Ben’s girlfriend.

5. King Ing September 24, 2008 at 4:45 pm -

Sara Foster is an actress in classics such as The Big Bounce and D.E.B.S.

6. Taylor September 24, 2008 at 5:30 pm -

I know Peregrym used to be Ben’s gf. But I think the reference to the blonde may be more current. Ben frequents the bar we work at and has been seen for the past month or so with this woman so I assume the rumors of Missy’s departure are true. Or they have a very open relationship.
    The new gf is adorable but I don’t recognize her as being actress or anything. Some say she’s in the media but I don’t know.
    But the Missy gf info is old.

7. jeff September 24, 2008 at 5:33 pm -

Thanks. I thought I’d never heard of Missy but now I remember all the press she got for dating him. I live in Pittsburgh and I don’t think they are an item. He is out with the other woman alot and I think she works for local news station. She was with him at softball game and that was couple months ago.
    Missy was around for a bit last winter but no mention of her for awhile. Maybe she is nice, but I can say she wasn’t beloved here in town. Came off as kind of young and hypocritical.

8. lee September 24, 2008 at 5:34 pm -

Uh I doubt Missy is here for her intelligence. Or I hope not. She is great to look at. So I am cool with her here. Just don’t subject us to listening to her. But that probably goes for all the babes you have listed.

9. California Correspondent September 24, 2008 at 7:58 pm -

Hey Jeff, Thanks for the info on Big Ben. Can you post a photo (or link) to the blonde he’s been seen with recently? I can’t find anything about her online.

10. Nattyb September 25, 2008 at 10:12 am -

Um, hi ladies. How ya doin? Jesus Lord.

11. J September 25, 2008 at 12:31 pm -

Missy Peregrym was a supporting character on the first season of “Heroes” and is now one of the leads on “Reaper,” both of which are good shows.

12. JimShev September 25, 2008 at 5:42 pm -

Missy is the lead actress in “Stick It” – which is an underrated and pretty entertaining movie about gymnasts.

13. WTF September 25, 2008 at 11:19 pm -

For all of you douchebags that say that certain chicks on this list are not hot….I say BS! Every one of you losers would bang any of the chicks on this list.

14. Steve September 26, 2008 at 8:09 pm -

I hope being a falcons cheerleader makes a lot of money, because I don’t think Matt Schaub will have a job too much longer

15. Jeff August 8, 2010 at 1:01 am -

Laurie Schaub is a lot hotter in person. That picture doesn’t do her justice. Her husband is Matt Schaub of the Houston Texans. One of the best quarterbacks around. Like the Texans, but I love the STEELERS!!