1. Manchester United will have to find a new sponsor, now that AIG is being propped up buy the US government.
2. With 20,000+ people getting laid off on Wall Street, the corporate boxes at Madison Square Garden might not be as full as usual.
3. On the other hand, with 20,000 people not working, Mets and Yankees day games might be more crowded.
4. The Freddie Mac Foundation won’t be continuing their partnership with the Washington Nationals to help the region’s 6,000 foster children.
5. With Goldman Sachs stock down 50% in the last few weeks, they probably won’t have time in the off-season to negotiate baseball contracts like they did with Arod last year.