Lindsay Lohan thinks Kyle Orton is ”super-hot”

King Ing August 25, 2008 13

Lindsay Lohan was in Chicago for “girlfriend” Samantha Ronson’s monthly party at Crimson Lounge. There they saw Chicago Bears starting quarterback doing him best Timberlake.

“Also spied dancing with an attractive blonde at Crimson Lounge: new Bears quarterback Kyle Orton — dubbed ”super-hot” by Lohan, Ronson and Lauper, who all admired the NFL player’s dance-floor moves.”

Can this even be possible? “Neckbeard” is “super-hot?”

Even more important, isn’t Orton married? Someone in the Chi-city is not going to be happy.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Compare the live NFL odds and get help beating them from the best NFL handicapper.

1. angela_eagler August 27, 2008 at 12:24 am -

easy there champ…. the fact that Lindsay and her live-in girlfriend thought he was “superhot” instantly screams sarcasm surrounded by lots of laughter.

2. King Ing August 27, 2008 at 8:01 am -

You are probably right, but I like taking things verbatim!

3. Jake August 27, 2008 at 1:08 pm -

That makes sense. There’s no denying that Kyle is one hot lesbian!!

4. KarenSF August 27, 2008 at 1:23 pm -

Lohan is in love with anything that has a package (I didn’t know if I could write penis – but you get my drift).

5. Mike August 27, 2008 at 7:00 pm -

I’m just sending a HUGE “Thank You” for the posting of another great Orton picture and the “neckbeard” is hilarious too!

6. Bob August 27, 2008 at 8:14 pm -

I just have this feeling that if you bump into her walking down the street you have a shot.

7. Dan August 27, 2008 at 9:03 pm -

Damn….first Angelina Jolie (Billy Bob Thorton) and now Lindsay Lohan (Kyle Orton)!!!! I never knew a mediocre (let alone down right UGLY) dude had a shot at the silver screen hotties. Look out Hollywood I’m moving WEST!!!!!

8. Captainsac August 28, 2008 at 7:31 am -

Neckbeard. Come on that has been trademarked by Koy Detmer. He was actually called that and interviewed about it. You can’t just go around calling everyone with awful overgrown neck hair Neckbeard. Can you?