Those new suits the swimmers are wearing at the Olympics are giving me fits. No, I’m not angry that so many records are being broken, but rather that I can’t figure out if I’m watching men or women compete.
Think I’m crazy? Ok, swim fan, try and identify the gender of each of these athletes. You can click on the picture to make it bigger, but I promise you it won’t help any. Answers after the jump.
1. MAN â€“ Markus Rogan of Austria
2. WOMAN â€“ Anne Poleska of Germany
3. WOMAN â€“ Natalie Coughlin of the U.S.
4. WOMAN â€“ Aurore Mongel of France
5. MAN â€“ Thiago Pereira of Brazil
6. MAN â€“ Aschwin Wildeboer Fber of Spain