Molly Beers is still dating David Wright

King Ing July 17, 2008 23

Not much going on in sports today, other than the Vikings allegedly tampering with Bret Farve. Who really cares about that when TheBigLead has pictures of David Wright throwing his ridiculously hot girlfriend, Molly Beers a surprise birthday dinner. If I was D Wright, I would be throwing parties all the time just for the simple fact that I live a sick life. Damn him!

This restaurant looks familiar. Who can help me out with the name? And why can’t our readers send us pictures like this. Do we even have any readers?

1. Offthewall July 17, 2008 at 1:41 pm -

I love the group shot. 6 chicks and 4 dudes. Does D. Wright get to take 3 of them home?

2. Offthewall July 17, 2008 at 1:42 pm -

I’m also suspicious of a chick who drinks water from a wine glass.

3. Ari Gold July 18, 2008 at 2:25 am -

You would think he made enough money to get a girl with a rack.

4. darcey August 23, 2008 at 12:54 pm -

some of us did d wright in philly one nite
    he is good in bed and has a good size one too

MOLLY IS A LUCCKY BITCH

5. Kristen October 23, 2008 at 12:52 pm -

molly can go to hell.

6. Alexandra Mia Escobar December 2, 2008 at 5:14 pm -

I FUCKING HATE HER!!! I HOPE ALL THE GIRLS HE DATES GO TO HELL!!! I LOVE HIM !!!

7. kay January 30, 2009 at 5:33 pm -

you did it with david i doubt it and why does everyone care about molly. their toghter leave it alone

8. lizzie January 30, 2009 at 5:34 pm -

did you see schinder is there. people should leave him and her alone.

9. tipish April 29, 2009 at 8:53 pm -

Uh, the second pic indicates that we’re dealing with implants. Bad job, David

10. blackIce May 1, 2009 at 1:01 am -

What a bunch of HOT MESS! Ladies, Stop hating on Molly! I think the two of them are really cute togethers.

11. Gieniene May 26, 2009 at 9:11 pm -

well I think Molly and David are perfect together.he certainly is an all-american good looking guy and she’s naturally beautiful.Maybe if she was dating one the not-so-natural guys on that OTHER N.Y TEAM,then maybe inhanced parts would be more approiate. LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. julia May 30, 2009 at 10:52 am -

their looks have nothing to do with if their good together…am i extremely jealous of this woman? yes. do i want them to break up? not unless david wants to. i just want him to be happy because he’s such a great man and deserves the happiness that any other human deserves. but damn i’d pay so much money to be molly freaking beers.

13. you June 28, 2009 at 12:20 pm -

they are so cute together. i saw them at his brother’s birthday party and they are both hot! esp. dave! he’s such a nice guy too.

14. md August 18, 2009 at 11:30 am -

Molly is a sweet and wonderful person. These disturbing posts, in an attempt to discredit her, should be ignored. So much hatred…so sad

15. lustingw/dw September 16, 2009 at 7:09 pm -

Well all I can honestly say that the man lives up to his wonderful image of hotness, raw sexuality and unbelievable SEX APPEAL among other gorgeous assests.
    Sorry to have to make you all cringe with jealousy. LOL OMG the man is a god in every way!!! Met him at his Vegas Night (Hawaiian Tropic) event over a year ago. You may not believe and who cares but since this is anonymous, he is an amazing lover and we’ve been at it for over a year.He’s truly a really hot lover with ummm large hands…. amazing and is just getting better lucky ladies!!!He can have 60 so called “GF”‘s but man, he’s worth it. He especially loves long legs, large breasts and garters and heels-Invest in some La Perla!

And you’re right girls from Phil. I believe you. He likes the Four Seasons Right? LOL

I don’t pretend to be his GF–just one of the many lucky. My friends and I laugh that the media has this little “innocent” persona. Oh, he’s sweet smart and great but a demon in the sack. Good luck ladies, he’s worth every second. He’s an amazing guy and lover and very very very generous. Gotta love those little blue boxes. Oh, just a little p.s. He Loves the breakfast of CHAMPIONS!!!!!

He is a an amazing kisser, loves to loves loves to well…use your imagination.Yes, he’s THAT AMAZING!!!! I don’t have a clue what all these so called “GF” sites are wining about. He is not shy about what he wants can’t get too graphic but let’s just say he LOVES to please. He’s built like a brick-house and has the stamina of a 16 year old. Whatever you can fantasize about him, i’ts all true. HAVE FUN!!!!

16. nypostcontributingwriter October 10, 2009 at 1:58 am -

I am a NY post writer. I came across this doing a search on Mr. Wright. I’m also very good friends with an associate at the “BIG LEAD”. Sorry David, but your supposed GF Molly at the time (last year) systematically alerted the press of her “surprise” party. She is a social climber who used you ( and probably vice-versa) to get press and face time. She’s a conniving gold-digger who just wanted to promote herself and her career. Not the first time that a so called model/actress got on her knees to further her career. Guess he fugured it out too late cause they are no longer together. He;s such a great guy, Shane on you Ms. Beers. Guess your 15 min, backfired cause where is she now?

17. dom October 13, 2009 at 1:42 pm -

Is it just me or do these posts sound like the same person who’s used different names. When reading these posts two words come to mind “obsessed” and “stalker”

18. b September 18, 2010 at 1:55 am -

agreed dom.. molly wouldn’t actually wright that… kinda weird…

19. alexa March 19, 2011 at 12:13 am -

Molly,

Stop writing disgusting remarks about you and David’s trysts…..it’s really sad that you have to go on and on about your sexual life with David because you’re so JEALOUS of his other new Gf’s. You might be back in his life partially but when he puts a ring on your finger then you can boast all you want. In the meantime you have NO CLASS. You use names like “dom” and others and then claim it’s OTHER people writing about you stalking you and their obsessed with you.. You’re an egomaniac and all the girls that ‘dislike’ you on here and everywhere have all the reason to. Stop trying to blame others for you’re disgusting and graphic posts…..It’s you and we all know it. It’s wierd yes, very wierd. WE think you need to get professional help and stop trying to write disgusting posts about David and his likes. It’s rather sad and then you have you’re friends write it’s others. No one I mean NO ONE is buying it. So please, have a little respect for david and stop it!!!! You’re obsessed with yourself and NO ONE IS STALKING YOU. You’re a bi-polar nut!

20. alexa March 19, 2011 at 12:16 am -

BY THE WAY, THERE ARE MANY POSTS DISLIKING MOLLY. NOT JUST ONE PERSON.

21. Me May 22, 2011 at 12:42 am -

I don’t believe anything that is written on these blogs… lots of mean and crazy people out there!

22. elizabeth June 16, 2011 at 2:04 pm -

Look… i am desperately in love with this guy, but i know its NEVER gonna happen!! its just an innocent little crush, and i want him to be happy!!!! if she makes him happy, then that makes me happy :)

23. ALIP August 16, 2011 at 1:59 am -

Molly is the sweetest. Stop Being Haters and be happy for happy people.