Mother’s day, the annual holiday where you show your appreciation to your mom, is quickly approaching (so don’t forget to send a gift). While my mom is fantastic (and I’m sure yours is too), I also think there are a number of other mom’s we should keep in our thoughts this weekend. Here are my top 5:
1. Hornet Honeydew: We have to thank this girl’s mom from keeping her off the dance pole. Her mother, whoever she is, is a fine example of how to raise a smokin’ daughter.
2. We thank Seï¿½ora Bundchen for having the hottest girlfriend of an NFL star. We can also thank her for giving Tom Brady the ability to say that even though the final score wasn’t in his favor, he still won the 2008 Super Bowl because he was the one who went home with Giselle.
3. Mrs. Brown is a helluva mom. She produced one stallion of a horse with Big Brown, who could be a triple crown contender if he wins next week. Let’s hope Bob Marley was wrong when he sang, “Mr. Brown is a clown who rides to town in a coffin.”
4. Another Hornets Cheerleader (yes, no Laker Gals) whose mom deserves thanks. Her mom got her to feel comfortable with wearing ice-skating outfits, such as the one below. Would you believe me if I said she was doing a triple sow cow?
5. Lastly, we’d like to thank the mom’s of these 3 hard-working women. Their mothers obviously didn’t want them to be NBA or NFL cheerleaders, because if they were, this photo wouldn’t be nearly as interesting.